1. To advise and to organize the implementation of organizational apparatus and personnel, including:
a) Developing plans and strategies for the branch's development;
b) Developing regulations, regulations and processes in the field of organizational apparatus and personnel;
c) Being in charge of establishment, merger, consolidation, division, separation, dissolution, consolidation of Units under UEH Administration Office;
d) Organizing the recruitment, use and management of lecturers and employees in accordance with the current regulations;
e) Determining enrollment quotas for the branches and training levels of UEH;
f) Carrying out internal political protection work in the UEH;
g) Compiling, updating and managing the Tradition Exhibition of UEH Administration Office.
2. To advise and to organize the task implementation in terms of general, administrative, clerical, archiving, reception, logistics, event organization, conference and so on in service of UEH Administration Office activities.
3. To advise and to organize the management implementation regarding facilities and management of UEH Guest-house. To organize the task implementation regarding security protection, order, agency safety, occupational safety and hygiene, fire and fighting prevention in UEH Administration Office.
4. To advise and to organize the implementation of system management, information technology (IT) application for management and teaching at UEH Administration Office.
5. To advise and to organize the implementation of medical and health care work of UEH lecturers, employees and learners.
6. To advise and to organize UEH internal and legal inspection implementation.
7. To advise and to organize the implementation regarding international cooperation and international reception.
8. To coordinate units under UEH Administration Office in performing tasks arising during the operation of UEH Administration Office.
9. To manage human resources, facilities and assigned means and equipment effectively.
10. To perform other tasks within the functions of UEH Administration Office and other tasks assigned by UEH President.