For short-term training function
- To implement training, coaching and fostering short-term programs assigned by UEH and UEH College of Business;
- To implement training short-term cooperation programs and projects with domestic and foreign partners;
- To implement and to coordinate training, coaching short-term program and to foster activities in the fields related to the modules, the majors, and Undergraduate and Graduate training courses offered by UEH College of Business. The training association with other partners outside UEH College of Business must comply with UEH general regulations and be approved by UEH Board of Management;
- To make connections among UEH College of Business and other companies, business leaders, professional organizations, and policy makers in training, coaching, and short-term refresher courses.
For knowledge transfer function
- To make connections among UEH College of School and other companies, business leaders, professional organizations, and policy makers in terms of consultancy and knowledge transfer;
- To implement consultancy, transferring knowledge transfer and supporting training in terms of domestic and international projects as well as those in accordance with the needs of localities, business, and professional organizations;
- To provide professional advices related to the field of the Center for localities, businesses, and organizations in need;
- To conduct domestic and international seminars to promote professional exchange, to attract scholars and to strengthen the images regarding UEH, UEH College of Business, and Institute.
For efficient operation function
- To research and to propose orientations and strategies for developing short-term training, coaching and fostering activities in line with the development strategies and goals of UEH and UEH College of Business;
- To coordinate with Faculties and Departments of UEH College of Business so as to build, to develop and to complete short-term training programs in terms of UEH training in accordance with the practical conditions of the market, the UEH regulations and the current legislation;
- To construct and to develop a team of internal lecturers and experts within UEH; at the same time, to expand relationships and to form a group of high-quality lecturers and collaborators beyond UEH in each field with the purpose of serving the functions of short-term training and knowledge transfer;
- To formulate mechanisms and policies; to manage and to improve the systems, the training tools and the operating procedures of the Institute;
- To organize and to implement training plans and to develop training programs; to organize the compilation and evaluation towards lectures, documents, examination question banks, and other contents serving the function of short-term training and knowledge transfer; and to archive textbooks, documents and exam questions in order to build an effective training library;
- To develop, to update, to improve and to implement the regulations and evaluation processes for the purpose of training quality assurance;
- To collect, make statistics, and to analyze the UEH learners’ training needs for the purpose of developing appropriate short-term training plans and programs as well as providing information to the Faculties and Departments of UEH College of Business in order to update in the long-term training program;
- To manage training data/information for retrieval, statistics and reports in accordance with the needs of UEH University and UEH College of Business;
- To develop a reasonable revenue and expenditure regulation to ensure the financial efficiency of the Center and to diversify the revenue structure of UEH College of Business.