For short-term training function
- Implementing training, coaching and fostering short-term programs assigned by UEH and the UEH School of Economics, Law and Management;
- Implementing short-term training cooperation programs and projects with domestic and foreign partners;
- Implementing and linking short-term training, coaching, and fostering activities in fields related to courses, majors, and Undergraduate and Graduate training courses offered by UEH College of Economics, Law and State Government under UEH University’s supervision. The association of training organizations with other partners outside UEH must comply with UEH’ general regulations and be approved by UEH Board of Management;
- Making connections between UEH College of Economics, Law and Government with companies, business leaders, professional organizations and policy makers in terms of training, coaching and implementation short-term trainings.
For knowledge transfer function
- Making connections among UEH College of Economics, Law and Government with companies, business leaders, professional organizations, and policy makers in knowledge consultancy and transfer;
- Consulting and transferring knowledge in addition to training support under domestic and international projects and in accordance with the needs of local, business, and professional organizations;
- Conducting domestic and international seminars to promote professional exchange, to attract scholars and to promote the images of UEH, UEH College of Economics, Law and Government, and the Center.
For efficient operation function
- Researching, proposing orientations and strategies for developing training, coaching and fostering short-term activities in line with the development strategies and goals of UEH University in general and UEH School of Economics, Law and Government in particular;
- Collaborating with Faculties and Departments under UEH College of Economics, Law and Government to build, to develop and to complete short-term training programs in the training majors by UEH University, suitable to the current practical economy conditions of the market and in accordance with UEH regulations and laws;
- Building and developing a team of in-house lecturers and experts in UEH; at the same time, expanding relationships, building a group of high-quality lecturers and collaborators outside UEH in each field to serve the functions of short-term training and knowledge transfer;
- Developing mechanisms and policies; managing and improving the systems, training tools and operating procedures of the Center;
- Organizing the training plan implementation and training program development; organizing the compilation and evaluation regarding lectures, documents, exam question banks, and other contents serving the function of short-term training and knowledge transfer; and archiving textbooks, documents and exam questions in order to build an effective training library;
- Developing, updating/improving, and implementing regulations and assessment processes for training quality assurance;
- Collecting, making statistics, and analyzing UEH learners’ training needs in order to develop appropriate short-term training plans and programs as well as providing information to the Faculties and Department under UEH College of Economics, Law and Government for the purpose of updating the long-term training program;
- Managing training data and information for retrieval, statistics and reports in accordance with the needs from UEH University and UEH College of Economics, Law and Government;
- Developing reasonable revenue and expenditure regulations to ensure financial efficiency of the Center and to diversify the revenue structure of UEH College of Economics, Law and Government.