For short-term training function
- Implementing training, coaching and fostering short-term programs assigned by UEH University and UEH College of Technology and Design;
- Implementing short-term training cooperation programs and projects with domestic and foreign partners;
- Implementing and linking training, coaching, and fostering short-term activities in fields related to majors, specializations and Undergraduate and Graduate training disciplines offered by UEH College of Technology and Design under the management by UEH University. The association of training organizations with partners outside UEH University must comply with UEH’s general regulations and be approved by UEH Board of Management;
- Making connections among UEH College of Technology and Design with companies, business leaders, professional organizations, and policy makers in terms of training, coaching, and fostering short-term programs.
For knowledge transfer function
- Making connections among UEH College of Technology and Design with companies, business leaders, professional organizations, and policy makers in knowledge consultancy and transfer;
- Consulting and transferring knowledge and supporting training in terms of domestic and international projects and in accordance with the needs of local, business, and occupational organizations;
- Providing professional advices related to the majors and specializations of the Center towards localities, businesses and organizations in need;
- Conducting domestic and international seminars in order to promote professional exchange, to attract scholars and to promote the images of UEH University, UEH College of Technology and Design, and the Center.
For efficient operation function
- Researching, proposing orientations and strategies for developing short-term training, coaching and fostering activities in line with the development strategies and goals of UEH and those of UEH College of Technology and Design;
- Coordinating with Faculties and Departments of UEH College of Technology and Design to build, to develop and to complete short-term training programs in the majors and specializations of training of UEH University that are suitable to the current practical conditions of the market as well as in accordance with UEH regulations and laws;
- Building and developing a team of internal lecturers and experts within UEH; at the same time, expanding relationships, building a group of high-quality lecturers and collaborators beyond UEH in each field in order to serve the functions of short-term training and knowledge transfer;
- Formulating mechanisms and policies; managing and improving the systems, training tools and operating procedures of the Center;
- Organizing and implementing training plans and developing training programs; organizing the compilation and the evaluation regarding lectures, documents, exam question banks, and other contents serving the function of short-term training and knowledge transfer; and archiving textbooks, documents and exam questions in order to build an effective training library;
- Developing, updating, improving, and implementing regulations and evaluation processes for training quality assurance;
- Collecting, making statistics, and analyzing learners’ training needs in order to develop appropriate short-term training plans and programs as well as providing information to the Faculties and Departments of UEH College of Technology and Design for the purpose of updating the long-term training program;
- Managing training data and information for retrieval, statistics and reports in accordance with the needs from UEH University and UEH College of Technology and Design;
- Developing reasonable revenue and expenditure regulations in order to ensure financial efficiency of the Center and to diversify the revenue structure of UEH College of Technology and Design.