1. To develop operational estimates and to make financial plans in the short, medium and long term. To prepare estimates, to organize accounting work, to report on funding source settlement.
2. To develop regulations on financial management, internal spending regulations and other rules and regulations in the field of finance and accounting.
3. To organize the collection of tuition fees and fees from UEH learners. To advise on exploitation and to increase revenue for UEH University.
4. To pay salaries, allowances, other incomes and other regimes to UEH lecturers and employees; to pay scholarships, allowances for learners and other expenses for UEH University’s operation;
5. To perform accounting and tax work in accordance with the State’s current regulations; to coordinate with related units to implement asset management as prescribed. To assume the prime responsibility in terms of organizing the assets and equipment inventory and liquidation in accordance with UEH regulations.
6. To coordinate with UEH-relevant units in monitoring the implementation of annual standard hours of lecturers.
7. To purchase health insurance for UEH officials, employees and learners.
8. To coordinate UEH-functional units to perform tasks arising during UEH University’s operation.
9. To manage human resources, facilities and assigned means and equipment effectively.
10. To perform other tasks within the functions of the Center and other tasks assigned by UEH President.