The research seminar series of the School of Banking is to be held in 2023 with the participation of many young and prominent researchers from a variety of research disciplines with the most practical sharing about activities in scientific research and international publication.
The 3rd SOB RESEARCH SEMINAR 2023 (SRS 2023) is expected to organize with the Keynote Speaker - Dr. Muhammad Ali Nasir.
1. Guest speaker:
MUHAMMAD ALI NASIR
Associate Professor in Economics, C-EENRG Fellow University of Cambridge, Associate Editor of Journal of Environmental Management, Associate Editor of Research in International Business and Finance, working at Department of Economics, Leeds University Business School.
The author of the forthcoming book is "Off the Target: The Stagnating Political Economy of Europe and Post-Pandemic Recovery" (1st ed. 2022).
● Discussing on CBDC in economics and finance and future research directions
● Q & A session.
● Board of Directors and lecturers and faculty members at the School of Banking, College of Business, UEH.
● Postgraduate and graduate students at the School of Banking, College of Business, UEH.
● Researchers, lecturers, and students from other schools within UEH are welcome to join.
4. Date, Time, and Venue:
● Date/Time: 09.30 (GMT+7) Friday, July 28th, 2023.