Our UEH Sustainability Project Board would like to cordially invite all distinguished teachers, researchers and scientists and graduate students to produce personal articles to attend the International Scientific Conference “Sustainable university development: Opportunities and Challenge” (Sustainable University Development: Opportunity and Challenge – SUDOC), referred to as SUDOC 2022 Conference, organized by the University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City (UEH) together with more than 10 Universities around the world.
Time and place: December 8, 2022 at University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City
Format: blended (live and online) with practical activities (field trip).
The SUDOC International Scientific Conference 2022 is a forum to discuss the inevitable trend of sustainable University development, pillars and standards towards sustainability, sustainable university construction models as well as opportunities and challenges facing the university; concurrently, the conference is to discuss the role and the opportunities for higher education in implementing and linking with internal and external organizations to implement the global sustainable development goals (17 Sustainable Development Goals - SDGs) launched by the United Nations to lead the world towards a sustainable future by 2030. SUDOC 2022 is a place to share research results, to connect networks of those who care and act for the sake of the future of one sustainable development in the domestic and international academic, business and public communities.
Theme 1: Sustainable University Model - Approaches and operations through core activities in the University
- Sustainable development models in Universities
- Practices of implementing sustainable development of Universities in the world
- The University’s sustainability assessment criteria
- Proposing a model of sustainable University development
Theme 2: Scientific research activities in universities towards sustainable development goals: Typical projects
- The role of research activities in sustainable university development
- Student projects with research products demonstrating sustainable action
- Academic ideas and solutions for research activities for the purpose of sustainable development
Topic 3: Green University Model – Experience and solutions
- Models of sustainable university campus construction and operation
- The practice of running a zero-waste University campus
- Green Campus: Implementation experience and solutions for universities
Theme 4: Perspectives on “Community” in the university’s sustainable action
- The University’s impact objects in sustainable action
- Discussing the new concept of ‘Community’ in the implementation of sustainable development goals of Universities
Theme 5: Educating generations of learners with lifelong learning capabilities and sustainable action subjects
- The role of education in sustainable development
- The portrait of sustainable action subjects
- Solutions to promote the role of higher education in developing generations of learners to act sustainably
The accepted articles will be published in the conference proceedings as well as the qualified papers will be published in leading journals listed as Asian Business and Economic Research (JABES), BUILT Magazine and other journals that are being updated.
- Handong Global University, Korea
- University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Polytechnic University of Milan, Italia
- University of Trieste, Italia
- University of Melbourne
- Seoul National University
- Thammasat University, Thailand
- Portland State University, America
- National Institute of Technology Catula, India
October 05, 2022: Full paper submission
November 05, 2022: Announcement concerning full paper acceptance
November 10, 2022: Registration and payment
December 08, 2022: Official SUDOC Conference date)
Please refer to website: http://sudoc.info/
for further information regarding SUDOC 2022 conference.
UEH would like to receive your attention from all of those interested.
UEH Sustainability Project Board